- Onboard diagnostics
- Choice of seat if you struggle to bend your knees, or have a narrow staircase
- Optional powered swivel and folding hinge options if you have a doorway at the bottom.
- 4 upholstery colours which are removable for easy cleaning
- Hidden drive rack, to prevent clothing getting caught or dirty
- Battery powered, with constant charge for a quiet, smooth ride
- 2 wireless remotes for parking out of the hallway or multiple users.
- Optional powered swivel
- Optional powered footrest
- Optional powered hinge
- Continuous charge strip, means you can park your lift anywhere to keep the batteries topped up.
- The upholstery is available in sand coloured wipe clean flame retardant fabric.
- The footplate and seat swivel are manually operated as standard.
The Simplicity+ Now available as reconditioned only
Features additional to the Simplicity:
- The upholstery is available in a selection of six colours.
- Optional powered swivel, when you get to the top of your stairs, or two way to also swivel away from the stairs when you get to the bottom.
- Optional powered folding footrest, simply flick a button to save you bending down
The 1000 XXL
When extra workload is needed.
- An additional 80kg meaning you can confidently accommodate users up to 200kg (31 Stone)
- The safe working load of 200kg is currently the highest available in the market.
- Double arm spacers – increases the width between the arms of the Smart Seat from 550mm to 637mm.
- Powered swivel as standard – this makes turning the stairlift seat to get in and out on the landing as easy as possible.
Call us to arrange a free measure & quotation.
Freephone 0800 6696 720 or 01823 661037
Or you can email photos of your staircase to us