Stairlifts are a great solution to help you regain your confidence and independence and by choosing DMA Stairlifts, you’ll be in great hands. We have decades of experience providing and installing mobility equipment and stairlift maintenance services.
Straight stairlifts are generally the most common and can be installed within a couple of hours. We provide services across the southwest of England so we can get you on the move quickly.
Browse our range of straight stairlifts
Sometimes we can install a straight stairlift if you have a half landing or fanned stair at the top of your staircase. As long as it’s safe for you to still get on and off, this can save you quite a lot of money and avoid the wait of having the rail custom made. If you’d like to see our curved stairlifts, click here…
The Elan from Bruno
- Made in the USA
- Ultra slim, vertical rail
- Hidden drive rack, to prevent clothing getting caught or dirty
- Battery powered, with constant charge for a quiet, smooth ride and parking anywhere
- 2 wireless remotes for parking out of the hallway or multiple users
- Perfectly simple and ultra reliable
- Optional powered swivel
- Optional powered footrest
- Optional powered hinge
The Simplicity from Handicare, now available as reconditioned only
- Continuous charge strip, means you can park your lift anywhere to keep the batteries topped up.
- The upholstery is available in sand coloured wipe clean flame retardant fabric.
- The footplate and seat swivel are manually operated as standard.
The Simplicity+ from Handicare, now available as reconditioned only
This straight stairlift comes with all the features of the Simplicity listed above, plus:
- The upholstery is available in a selection of six colours.
- Optional powered swivel to assist you at the top of the stairs, or to swivel you away from the stairs when you reach the bottom.
- Optional powered folding footrest, simply flick a button to save you bending down
The 1000 XXL from Handicare
When extra workload is needed.
- An additional 80kg meaning you can confidently accommodate users up to 200kg (31 Stone)
- The safe working load of 200kg is currently the highest available in the market.
- Double arm spacers – increases the width between the arms of the Smart Seat from 550mm to 637mm.
- Powered swivel as standard – this makes turning the stairlift seat to get in and out on the landing as easy as possible.
The Horizon from Platinum
- Onboard diagnostics
- Choice of seat if you struggle to bend your knees, or have a narrow staircase
- Optional powered swivel and folding hinge options if you have a doorway at the bottom.
- 4 upholstery colours which are removable for easy cleaning
The Advantage from Handicare
- One of the thinnest rails on the market with a compact, foldable seat, you’ll hardly notice it’s there!
- No tooth rack means no grease or dirt and it’s easy to clean
- Continuous charge functionality allows you to leave the chair wherever you want on the rail and the batteries will always be charged and ready
- The seat comes in a cream coloured, easy clean, flame resistant material
- Powered by four quiet and reliable motors as part of its robust design to keep going through years of daily use
Call us to arrange a free measure & quotation.
Freephone 0800 6696 720 or 01823 661037
Or you can email photos of your staircase to us